Portable MiniEspresso Machine
Minipresso's ease of use is derived from it’s innovative design. With the help of the semi-automatic piston, small quantities of water are injected into the coffee adapter. After a few pushes, the optimal extraction pressure is achieved and a rich and bold espresso is extracted.
Doesn't require compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity for its operation. Hand operated, you are free to prepare coffee drinks that you love. Water tanks of different capacities are available so you can enjoy multiple espresso types, ranging from ristretto to caffè lungo.
The device contains an ingenious core, the semi-automatic piston. Unlock it from its carrying position and press it at will to control the amount of extracted coffee.
Whether you're going away for few hours or few weeks, space and weight are major factors when selecting your travel equipment. Minipresso has been designed to be the smallest, lightest and most versatile handheld espresso machine.
- Put a spoon of ground coffee in the container, squeeze the ground coffee with a spoon.
- Put it in the cup, close the lid, 90 degrees water at the bottom of the container.
- Tighten the lid, press several times, drip coffee slowly.
- According to personal preference: Press 13 times (medium purity coffee); Press 18 times (Italian espresso) and Press 28 times (double Italian espresso)
- Size: 19.6 x 5.8 x 5.5cm/7.71 x 2.28 x 2.16in
- Whether electric or not: no
- Material: food grade plastic
- Amount of powder: 7g
- Water capacity: 70ml